We just got this title in the mail yesterday. Everyone at the office really dug the photos! It looks like a great source of inspiration for modeling.
240 Pages, 266 Photos
By Darren Neely
Most photos are U.S. and knocked-out/ captured German hardware. We did see one really good shot of a British Firefly. There is some coverage of Normandy in here but the majority of the photos are from later in the Northwest Europe Campaign.
Here is a chapter list:
- Breakout and to the German Border
- From the Patton Museum - Through the lens of an Ordnance Officer
- Bogged Down
- Ardennes - Bloodied and Counterattack
- Ardennes - Through the lens of Lt. Joseph Zinni
- Alsace, Germany and the End
- The Photographer