We received our information from Merit International- www.merit-intl.com
TIG-4611, Russian BMPT-72 Terminator II
Fire Support Combat Vehicle 2013-present
- Easy to assemble workable track links.
- Tracks can be built with rubber or steel.
- Workable Hull Torsion bar.
- Machine gun and missile launcher can be positioned
- 8 Anti-tank missiles
- Hatches can be built open or closed
- Periscope and optical equipment are equipped with transparent parts
- Two types of bogie wheels for BMPT-72 (2012 or 2015)
- Fine details on the rear of the Turret
- Highly detailed Rocket gates
- Twin Metal barrels
- Engine deck detailed rivets and texture
- Clear parts and Photo-Etched included
At Russian Arms Expo 2013 defense exhibition in Nizhny Tagil, the Russian Defense Company Uralvagonzavod has unveiled a new version of its Terminator, fire support armored fighting vehicle BMPT-72. The idea to build new heavily armed tank support vehicles emerged on the basis of experience acquired by the Russian military during the First Chechen War in North Caucasus, especially during the urban fighting in Grozny in 1995 when Russian troops lost a large number of combat vehicles to “guerrilla warfare” tactics used by Chechen separatists.
The BMPT-72 is armed with two 30-mm 2A42 automatic cannons that can load ammunition of 850 rounds, four laser-guided anti-tank missile systems and one coaxial machine gun with a remote reloading mechanism